Dita Make-up....1940's

Hi Pud,
Well this will be a first! A picture of myself on the Internet without make-up and my hair done!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh. Oh well it's for a good cause....I think. The Hen Night I've constantly gone on about over the last week was last night. So thought I'd give you a peek of my Dita/1940's style make up and hair.
Hair - Used my extraordinarily massive new curling wand (earlier post) and took my hair into sections and give a ringlet effect all the way round. Used this on my short fringe curled under and kirby gripped into place using shed loads of hairspray.
Make-up -
Base (foundation) - Maybelline 24h Super Stay in 040 Fawn
Blusher - The Body Shop cheek colour 04
Eyeshadows - base shadow (full eyelid) Virgin Vie in Taupe and for the socket shadow Virgin Vie in Fawn.
Liquid Liner - Rimmel Exaggerate in black
False Lashes - Primark using Mac glue
Mascara - Rimmel Scandeleyes in black.
Lipstick (my favourite bit!) - Maybelline 24color Super Stay in Red Passion and it's still on this morning!!!! Brilliant stuff.

Hope this helps anyone who is in need of a 40's look. I really enjoyed doing it. Xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx