Flower Power (Green Garden) - Nails

Hi Pud,
Decided to yet again change my nails. It would be rude not to living in my world, it's what I love!! Got this nails varnish from Tescos only 99p!! Shade is southseas. I've spruced them up by adding some flower transfers from Kiss Cosmetics - a great little addition to plain nails and you get loads!!! So you can do more and more different designs- well worth it. These nails probably cost me about 10p for the set - Now I'm from the north and you can't say fairer than that!! X

Comments

  1. These loook amazing!! :)
    Nicole xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx