Home Bargains little shop for less than a tenner!!

Hey, I'm lucky enough to be a city girl which means that in my lunch hour at work I have the option of nipping to most shops should I need some retail therapy. Around 10 mins away is the fabulous Home Bargains where you can get nearly everything for little cost. I spent the grand total of £7.46 on my little bundle of goodies......check them out.

My hair is in desparate need of colouring so for £4.59 this Nice N Easy hair dye was a steal!

Not really attempted any baking before but most of my family and friends are mad on it! would be rude not to with the fab Cath Kidston style bun cases for 79p - Will be sure to post when I do bake haha.

Cant say I've ever owned a shower cap before but I don't always want to wash my hair at every shower visit so for 99p thought this was fab and completely my taste...shouldn't look too silly?!?

I go though notebooks like there is no tomorrow at the moment with work and blogging so for £1.09 though this was lovely it even has an elastic holder at the side to keep it all together. Loads of room for more ideas! Can't wait!!



Do you like Home Bargains or are you unsure of what I'm talking about haha? If you are lucky enough what's the best bargain you have got before?

Thanks for reading..xx





Comments

  1. I LOVE Home Bargains!

    I got some sleep in rollers in there for an absolute bargain

    http://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/splurge-vs-savesleep-in-rollers.html

    heres a link to the post if you want to have a read.

    lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks for your lovely message Jennifer.
      I know isn't home bargains amazing I could spend hours in there! Haha. The boy goes mental when he knows I'm off for a shop at HB.
      Thanks for the link to your post going to have a look now :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx