NOTD - Nationwide Search!? - Where are you? YES LOVE Nail Polish

Hey, Whilst on my last holiday to Portugal I picked up some great nail colours for only 1 Euro each by a brand called YES LOVE. These were from a local beauty store in the centre of Albuferia. I only picked up 5 colours but wish I'd have taken the whole stand (luggage weight permitting) as there were at least 200 different colours, glitters, crackles, metalics available and all for only 1 Euro each (79p!!).

Since I have been home I have been searching the web for these polishes but to no avail :(  Have you seen any?
Not only are these polishes really cheap but they are fabulous! The brush is wide and flat and the colour just glides onto the nail. I would pay £5 at least for this polish.
And so I put this to my lovely readers.....HELP!!! I/we need to find these polishes in the UK for the sake of womankind. It's the only way forward! haha. But honestly I would love to get my hands on these polishes again without the cost of a plane ticket.


Thanks for reading and any help would be greatly appreciated.

YP
xx

Comments

  1. Wow love the pink! not seen this anywhere though, have you tried ebay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, I kow the pink is lovely isn't it!
      Yeah tried eBay but just odd ones.
      thanks so much for your comment :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. There are a couple of these on eBay, not many though :( such a shame as they look amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah,
      Yeah I've seen the ones on ebay but so few! haha. There were hundreds it was amazing!!
      Thanks lovely lady xx

      Delete
  3. I'm afraid I have no idea, never seen these before but that pink is gorge, a proper barbie colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks aka_lolly.
      I know it's a nightmare! haha.
      Realy do need to find them. Will keep my blog posted if I find them :)
      Thanks
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love the selection of colours! If you ever do find them somehere, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIAC - thanks love.
    Will definately let the world know ha ha.
    These are only 5 of the colours there were hundreds! - Amazing!!
    Thanks
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. they have a facebook page, apparently they are coming to the uk soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow! That is the kind of pink I am talking about! I have so many pinks but not one like this! Let us know if u do ever come across them in the UK. My fave brand at the moment is LA Colors. 99p each and amazing quality! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Emma, what's that Pink's colourcode? it's lovely! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx