Yorkshire Pud's Holiday Outfits

Hey, I'm back!!! I've had a fabulous time. Anyone been to Portugal? We stopped in a villa just outside Albufeira and it was amazing! So quiet and peaceful but you can get into the middle of it all within 10 mins. Had some beautiful food, waterpark trips an all round fantastic holiday with my friends and of course my beautiful boy.

Thought I'd share a few of my outfits - basically I told myself I wasn't allowed to buy anything before this holiday unless it was in the sale! Haha.

So here are a few of the items I bought and had.......

1. Primark red maxi dress - £10.00 bought earlier this year.
2. Red Herring peep toe gingham pink checked shoes from Debenhams a few weeks ago - £4.90 in the sale!
3. Primark sleeveless blouse £5.00 in the sale! And cream safari shorts from Thorsby Market £5.00 :)
4. Bikini from h&m last year.
5. Using a fashion scarf from a local market stall as a sarong dress vvvv easy to do!
6. Great little green dress from Primark for over the old bikini and to cover the lumps and bumps! - £3.00 in the sale two weeks ago.
7. Tenki dress bought from the lovely Kfedland from Caught Up In Cake for £10.00! What a bargain.
And here I am with the my lovely boy wearing it....:) happy days
8. Primark midi dress bought last year for £12.00
9. George at Asda black jumpsuit bought last year and a Primark waist belt bought two weeks ago for £1.00!
10. And finally a dress that was given to me by my sister in law just before I left bought from BooHoo for £20.00 what a gorgeous bargain.

Well there's just a few of my weeks outfits the boy went mad as I didn't even manage to wear everything I had taken! Haha I explained that this is the norm for a lady on holiday haha :) - wouldn't you agree?

What do you think ladies?

Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave a comment :)

YP xx



Comments

  1. I loved the stripey dress a lot
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The striped one was such a bargain!! Will check out your blog now lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I love those gingham shoes, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you and your boy look lovely together - love the red dress.
    I went to Albufeira in my single days - nuff said :)) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Sheila that's lovely. Yeah it was great xx single days? Haha I don't remember them either xxx

      Delete
  4. Thorsby martket!! YAY I love it there (Although it's getting pitifully small lately) Me and my fella go there every few weeks with his family :D
    All your outfits are lovely here
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know chick it's gone sooooooo small remember it being massive when I was younger. Thanks chick xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx