NOTD - BarryM Combo! Retro Disco Fever

Hey, Well thought I would whack a quick NOTD post for you. Playing around last night I decided to team these two beauties together from Barry M.
Firstly I used Barry M Retro Purple - I got this a few months ago for Free when I bought 2 other Barry M nail varnishes. What a bargain?!!

Which to be fair looks amazing on it's own :)

However I want to jazz it up a little with some sparkle seen as (Dare I say it?!) Christmas is just round the corner. Bet to get some practice in now. I added one thin layer of the Silver Glitter 338 on top so that you can still see the Retro Purple shining through. The Glitter was only £2.99 and basically it's that good I had to be careful not to cover the purple. It's an amazing polish if you want full coverage of glitter on your nails.

And there you have it! - Some Retro Disco Fever Nails. What do you think? Any good for Christmas?

Thanks for reading lovelies.

YP
xx

P.s I've got loads and loads of Barry M Nail Varnishes - So get ready! ha ha xx

Comments