Organising Chaos - The room from hell!!......Help needed!!

Hi peeps,

I have the lovely luxury (Or massive job) of having our little back bedroom all to myself (Mr Pud got the garage!) But now begs the question….What shall I do with it? At the moment it's an absolute tip!

As you can see it’s not in a good way! And this is due to the fact that it’s been our little dumping room for the last couple of years and not anything else. It currently houses my over stock of clothes, wrapping paper, some craft supplies, all my make up and jewellery etc and gerneral house shite!... What can I do? what would you do with it if you had a room all to yourself?
Here are a few ideas....some are very wishful thinking.....
Wowzer!! this would be like having my very own Zara! Not sure Mr Pud would approve of having better wardrobes in the spare room than in our bedroom and them all being for me!

This is a little bit of a mix up! Bit of accessories and craft all together.

This one is totally my style!! Love white and more white the better think it looks beautiful and clean. Got a real thing for loads of compartments too.

This one I would say is more realistic for what I need as this is possibly the right amount of storage and stuff for the amount of craft supplies I have! Little bit of white thrown in there which means I can get my sewing machine back from my mum's house and move some of my stuff out of Mr Puds garage.

I’m really stuck between having it as a craft/stock room? Or a little dressing room boudoir? Or could it be both? I’m not sure and really confused this room is sucking out my creativity and need help! Haha.

What do you think dudes? Would the world be your oyster or would it be one of those situations like it is for me you have so many thoughts and ideas that you cant seem to pick one?

Ideas welcome all....Yorkshire Pud xxx
P.s If you need me I will be scrolling Pinterest!

(Images from Google images)

Comments