Camper Van Pot Mat...Holder Thingy!! Free Pattern!

Oreyt dudes!!
How bloody beautiful are these Camper Van Pot Stands/Holders? FREE PATTERN ALERT!!!! From Suzies Sitcom check them out shes sooooo talented! Think I'm defo going to have a go at these! They look a bit easier than most sewing projects I've seen as a very basic sewer these look scrummy and also will be an excellent way to use up all the scrap fabric I have! Don't forget I still have loads of fabric scraps for sale over on my eBay shop (Look up for the link!)
This ticks all the boxes for me! Retro bit of crafty fun.......Blooming marvellous!


Watch this space!!

Peace out!

Yorkshire Pud xxx

Comments

  1. Hey my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note.
    Campervan Hire Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx