Day 115 of #yorkshirepudchildhoodheroes

The massive pen that had loads and I mean looooads of colours!!! Didn't we all have one of these? The trick and by trick I say it very loosely was to try and get two colours to come down at the same time! Why you ask? Because it was impossible that's why! The countless times I thought I was amazingly cool writing my name over and over again in pink! Yes pink!! Nobody saw my name in pink it was fantastic! Anyone still have one of these going? Xxxxxxx #pen #multicolour #colourchange #colourpen #80s #80schild#childhood #childhoodheroes

Comments

  1. Oh yes, I remember these! Thought they were amazing.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx