Gala Darling....Has changed my life! #RadicalSelfLove - Book Review

Yo,
So the title of this blog post is Gala Darling...Has changed my life! This is not an overstatement in any way shape or form this is the honest truth! I found out about Gala's first book (Yes I feel we are on first name terms!) from a very lovely friend on Facebook. So I bought the book back in October last year. The book is entitled 'Radical Self Love' and at first I was very skeptical about it. Love myself? Love who I am? Nope! With the last 6 months I'd had previous my life had felt like a massive kick in the balls and I was finding anything to do with loving myself very very difficult to be fair I didn't even like myself! Regardless I carried on reading as I thought anything at this point could help me lift my head up off the floor and my god did this book do just that!

I am now at the point where I have read this book 3 times...yes 3 times and each time I have gotten more and more out of it and feel I understand Gala so much more. There is homework at the end of each chapter and now I feel it's time to crack on with it so watch this space to see how I get on.....I now regularly practice EFT or also known as 'Tapping' in order to keep myself in check and use affirmations to focus.
I can honestly say I am now at least 75% there now with liking or can I say loving who I am! And knowing my own self worth. Gala is an inspiration and definitely someone you can warm to and understand her style of writing easily.
The reason I think of Gala this way is that even though she is one of the busiest women in the world right now she still found time to like my post on Instagram when I stated I was reading #rsl for a 3rd time! This to me is really important as it shows the support she gives through her books and videos she's also helping people along personally daily.

Find out more about the wonderful Gala Darling here.

So here goes I am now about to start reading for a 4th time and going to complete the homework set and lets get that 75% upto 100%!! Wish me luck!

So I would rate this book 9 out of 10 against all the other self help shiz I have read over the years as it feels real! The only reason it's getting a 9 instead of a 10 is there is no reference to people with children as I have.
Love to you all!!


**Images taken from Google

Comments